ATTENTION !! Dear Readers, BHAVIKK SHAH's BLOG is totally free website. Contents here should be viewed for Knowledge purpose only. Author does not charge for any kinds of the services. Kindly don't entertain to any of the paid services in a name of BHAVIKK SHAH's BLOG !!

Friday, April 4, 2014

SHARING THOUGHTS ON MY BIRTHDAY !!!

Hello Reader Friends !!
It's my Birthday today, grown a year older,

I've learned quite a few things about what to take or leave behind in past couple of years. I've accumulated quite a few truth's, stories, some you know and some that are still to be told on life and markets. I was thinking about everything that has happened since my last birthday and I’m amazed that it was much an happening whole year of mine and am happy about it. I was wondering whether to publish this note on blog or not - but later decided that this blog was made with a purpose to present my views and now it has become the reflection of my mind and thoughts..........and so I felt to let my thoughts flow............. 

Life is good. Business is good. I love my job. I currently work for an wealth management firm in Mumbai and now, I’m a financial commentator and a writer too, I feel younger now than I did 10 years back. These days, I wake up excited about what I’m going to spend my day doing, which stock it would be and why, what's up with so and so company or a stock. I help people for a living and making them understand the complexity of markets, helping small world of mine consisting friends and well wishers to invest better and invest sensibly. It’s now, my only function or I should say has become my passion. Most of what I do is search, research and analyse and communicate my findings – in meetings, on phone calls, in emails, on the blog, on the web. Discussing about that scrip I like or about my views on macro & micro economics. I have realised that this is what I was meant to do. I love to spent long hours on balance sheets and financial reports and discussing it with my friends and colleagues, I love to know the business I am buying. It once happened that in 2007, one of my friend lost his fortune on a so called "Tips" from his broker, this made me think, on why can't one just be sensible in investing, why cant they know what they are buying and a thought to make people an investor and not an trader made me to started writing my blog...its been Seven years now, and I am trying my best to protect my fellow investor friends. Now all I have to do is to remind myself of it when the going gets rough.......

As of today, I am regret-free and thankful for both, the bad and the good experiences that taught me what I needed to know and I am still learning.... 
I take this opportunity to give Thanks to all my reader friends for being there for me...
                                                               God Bless You All !!!
Thanks to my parents who sculptured my thoughts and to making me who I am today !!!
And lastly, Thanks god for all of it !!!

Warm Regards,
Bhavikk Shah.


READ HERE TO KNOW MORE ON LONG TERM INVESTING - CLICK HERE

VIEW THE POWER POINT PRESENTATION ON

12 comments :

  1. May your birthday be filled with many happy hours and your life with many happy birthdays..happy birthday Bhavikk :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice... A very happy birthday Bhavikk!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Bhavikk. This is a lovely Birthday post. You're a great person, helping others for their good. I wish you all the best for whatever you will be facing up next. :)

    Lots of Good Wishes
    Namrata

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many more happy returns of the day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI,Hello Friends,.
    Firstly, I would like to Thank you Renu Maam & Thanks to Namrata for your kind and touching words for me..
    And special thanks to those Anonymous wellwishers and would request them to reveal themselfs so that I can thanks them personally....
    Thanks friends for your kind support..and keep on..
    GOD BLESS YOU ALL
    Have a fantastic day Ahead
    Regards
    BHAVIKK SHAH

    ReplyDelete
  6. Best wishes !!! Doing a wonderful job!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Bhavikk,

    Your Don a Good Job! All the Best!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Got late in wishing u happy birthday bhai but my best wishes will always be wd u. Ur blog has been very helpful and mind opening about markets. I have learned so much from u intelligence wise and earned good amount Through ur recommendations pocket wise. Thanx a lot for being there for investors like me who are still in learning process. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wish you a very HB & cheerful, bright days ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  10. HI Friends
    Thanks to
    Sweta Biswal
    Mohd Kasif
    Zero Brokerage, Jai Sri Ram , Simran Shah for your kind and touchings words for me on my birthday.. GOD BLESS YOU ALL and
    Please , Please irrespective with my calls do keep a strict stoploss of 8 % Read more - STOPLOSS IS MUST
    GOD BLESS YOU ALL
    Have a great day ahead
    Regards
    Bhavikk shah

    ReplyDelete
  11. Belated B Day wishes Bhavikk! May all your dreams come true! May your life be filled with happiness!

    Warm Regards,
    Sindhu
    Tantu
    The Arts & Me

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Sindhu,
    Thanks for your kind wishes...
    so nice to hear from you
    have a great day ahead
    regards
    Bhavikk shah

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share

Why you should have a Stop Loss of 8 % ? Click to know more. Author is also on Facebook and Click here for SHORT STORIES

X